- -----------, "Will Jenkins Dies," Locus, June 24, 1975.
- Forrest Ackerman, World of Science Fiction, General Publishing
Group, Inc., 1997.
- Graham Andrews, "Fit to Be Tied," Million: The
Magazine About Popular Fiction, 12/92.
- Anonymous, "Historical Premonitions of the Information
Superhighway," Wired, 8/94.
- Anonymous, “Sideways in Crime: The Mysteries of
Murray Leinster," The Armchair Detective Autumn 1983.
- Anonymous, “Tribute to Will F. Jenkins/Murray Leinster," Xenophile, 7/75.
- Benjamin Appel, The
Fantastic Mirror, Pantheon, 1969.
- Brian Ash, The
Visual Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, Pan Books, 1977.
- Isaac Asimov, More
Soviet Science Fiction, Collier, 1962.
- Isaac Asimov, Yours, Isaac Asimov: A Lifetime of Letters,
- George Beaham, Stephen King: America's Best-Loved Boogeyman,
Andrews McMeel 1998.
- J. Stephen Bolhafner, “Guide to Cyberspace," Starlog, 3/94.
- Perry Chapdeline, Sr.,
ed. The John Campbell Letters, Vol. I, A.C. Projects, 1985.
- John Clute, Science
Fiction: The Illustrated
Encyclopedia, Dorling Kindersley, 1994.
- John Clute & Peter
Nicholls, The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, St. Martin's, 1991.
- John Clute, "Murray
Leinster," The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, Third Edition,
- Bland Crowder, "Mind Over Matter," Virginia Living,
- Donald B. Day, “Author, Author," Fanscient Spring 1949.
- Lester del Rey, The World of Science Fiction, Ballantine, 1979.
- Andy Duncan, "It's All SF: Science Fiction, Southern Science Fiction, and the Case of Murray Leinster," Foundation.
- James Gunn, Alternate
Worlds, The Illustrated History of Science Fiction, Prentice-Hall,
- James Gunn, The
Road to Science Fiction: From Wells to Heinlein, NAL 1979.
- Lall Finlay Hernandez & Gerry de la Ree, Virgil Finlay's Women of the Ages, Underwood Books, 1992
- Daryl S. Herrick, "The Doc Savage Lawsuit That Wasn't," Doc
- Damon Knight, In
Search of Wonder, Advent 1956.
- Brooks Landon, Science Fiction After 1900: From the Steam Man to
the Stars, Routledge 2002.
- Anne McCaffrey, Cooking Out of This World, Ballantine, 1973. rep. Wildside, 1992.
- Sam Moskowitz, Seekers
of Tomorrow, World Publishing Co., 1966.
- Will Murray, "Pulphouse #3: Leinster's Lost Letter," Pulp Adventures #12, 1999.
- Peter Nicholls, The
Science Fiction Encyclopedia, Dolphin Books, 1979.
- Ronald Payne, The Last Murray Leinster Interview, Waves Press,
- Franz Rottensteiner, The
Science Fiction Book: An
Illustrated History, NAL 1975.
- Dominic Salvatore, ed.
The Paperback Goes to School: A Basic Resource Paperback Guide for Teachers, Librarians and Social
Administrators, Bipad, 1966.
- Baird Searles, Martin
Last, Beth Meacham & Michael Franklin, The Reader's Guide to
Science Fiction, Avon, 1979.
- Robert Silverberg,
“Reflections: The Wheels
Keep on Rolling," Asimov's, 8/99.
- Robert Silverberg, "A Logic Named Will," Asimov's,
- Billee J. Stallings & Jo-an J. Evans, Murray Leinster: The Life
and Works, McFarland, 2011.
- Theodore Sturgeon, "Will Jenkins: An Appreciation," Locus,
- Michael Swanwick, "Will Jenkins's Greatest Invention," New
York Review of Science Fiction, 12/11.
- Donald H. Tuck, The
Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy, Advent, 1974.
- Jack Zipes, The Oxford Companion to Fairy Tales, Oxford University