Steven H Silver
Photo by Richard Man
Email the author
Steven H Silver is a nineteen-time Hugo Award nominee and was the publisher of the Hugo-nominated fanzine Argentus as well as the editor and publisher of ISFiC Press for 8 years. He has also edited books for DAW, NESFA Press, and ZNB Books. His novel, After Hastings, was first published in 2020. In 1995, he created the Sidewise Award for Alternate History. Steven has chaired the first Midwest Construction, Windycon three times, and the SFWA Nebula Conference 5 times as well as serving as the Event Coordinator for SFWA. He was programming chair for Chicon 2000 and Vice Chair of Chicon 7. Steven has maintained In Memoriam lists for Worldcon, the Nebula Conference, and the World Fantasy Con for several years.
- After Hastings, Eric Flint's Ring of Fire Press, 2020.
- Alternate Peace, co-edited by Joshua Palmatier, ZNB Books, 2019.
- Horrible Beginnings, co-edited by Martin H. Greenberg, DAW Books, 2003.
- Magical Beginnings, co-edited by Martin H. Greenberg, DAW Books, 2003.
- Wondrous Beginnings, co-edited by Martin H. Greenberg, DAW Books, 2003.
- Robots and Magic, by Lester del Rey, NESFA Press, 2010.
- War and Space, by Lester del Rey, NESFA Press, 2009.
- Assassins and Other Stories, by Steven Barnes, ISFiC Press, 2010.
- Aurora in Four Voices, by Catherine Asaro, ISFiC Press, 2011.
- The Cunning Blood, by Jeff Duntemann, ISFiC Press, 2005.
- Every Inch a King, by Harry Turtledove, ISFiC Press, 2005.
- Finding Magic, by Tanya Huff, ISFiC Press, 2007.
- Outbound, by Jack McDevitt, ISFiC Press, 2006.
- Relativity, by Robert J. Sawyer, ISFiC Press, 2004.
- The Shadow on the Doorstep, by James P. Blaylock, ISFiC Press, 2009.
- Velveteen vs. The Junior Super Patriots, by Seanan McGuire, ISFiC Press, 2012.
- Worldcon Guest of Honor Speeches, edited by Mike Resnick & Joe Siclari, ISFiC Press, 2006.
- When Diplomacy Falls, edited by Eric Flint & Mike Resnick, ISFiC Press, 2008.
- Win Some, Lose Some, by Mike Resnick, ISFiC Press, 2012.
- "Bats in Thebayou," Zombie Racoons and Killer Bunnies, edited by Kerrie Lynn Hughes, DAW Books, 2009.
- "Big White Men-Attack!," Little Green Men-Attack!, edited by Robin Wayne Bailey & Bryan Thomas Schmidt, Baen Books, 2017.
- "Boleslaw Szymanski Gets the Ogden Slip," Confounding SF, Chicon 7, 2010.
- "The Cremator's Tale," Black Gate, 2013.
- "The Destiny of Einar the Brave," Minicon, 2011.
- "Doing Business at Hodputt's Emporium," Galaxy's Edge #31, 2018.
- "Hunger on Ceos," Grumptroll, 2015.
- "In the Night," Love and Rockets, edited by Kerrie Lynn Hughes, DAW Books, 2010.
- "In the Shadows of Broadway," StarShipSofa #236, 2012.
- "A Letter Home," Ray Bradbury Experience Museum Newsletter, Vol. 2, 5/4/20.
- "Les Lettres des Paston," Helix SF #8, 2008.
- "The Prediscovered Country," Alternate Australias, edited by Jared Kavanagh, Sea Lion Press, 2020.
- "Village Square," Grumptroll, 2015.
- "Webinar: Web Sites," The Tangled Web, edited by Lauren Lyn Cidell, Purple Crystal, 2018.
- "Well of Tranquility," Genius Loci, edited by Jaym Gates, 2016.
- "Worlds Apart," Space and Time #113, 2011.